Who are we?
General Vision: Work for the welfare of the City (Jeremiah 29: 7)
- Providing formal and non-formal education for underprivileged children from Play Group, kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, Special skill education till university
- Train and equip children, youth and parents of capable families to acquire special skills
- Provide educational institutions and facilities and boarding houses to educate underprivileged students and their places of residence
- Providing training facilities and special capital in the business field of selling daily necessities, web design, foreign languages, football, music
- Providing food, drinking, schools and health needs for underprivileged children
Anak Raja Indonesia Foundation was founded in 2017 based on the Decree of Indonesia Law & Human Rights Ministry: AHU No. The Anak Raja Foundation of Indonesia is a purely non-profit ANak Raja Indonesia Foundation was founded by the married couple Richard Lekatompessy and Yolly Elizabeth Tombuku, who at that time taught English and Japanese to finance all activities of the foundation, because of our concern about children who do not go to school and drop out of school from underprivileged families. We are also concerned about the economic situation of their families, both eating and drinking and housing. So the most appropriate way we thought at that time was to provide a good education for their children, with the hope that one day when their children grow up and have good knowledge and good skills, they will get a good job and later they will get wages in their jobs, from which they can finance their families economy. So that they become independent families and get out of poverty. We are not rich people but we want to give from what we have given or shared from our heart: that is the vision of our life together (Luke 21: 4).
But before that, from 2000, we had carried out non-formal education activities by educating underprivileged children in the field of foreign languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and others, with the aim of giving them life skills so that later when they grow up. , they can find jobs related to the foreign language they can speak. This activity continues today. For school we have started for children from 6-7 years, we taught them to read and write in preparation for their entry into primary school. We looked for them and found them from urban families whose parents were really less fortunate.
From this activity, we started to make formal schools educate children from underprivileged families, they can go to school, because most of the urban families who are less fortunate do not attend school and drop out of school because they do not have money to attend school. We want to change their character, train skills, train leadership so that later they can change their family’s economy.
In our Dreaming, we want to see potential new leaders will grow from our students, one day we want to see successful entrepreneurs who will birth from our students.
Currently, the Anak Raja Indonesia Foundation has been assisted by an outstanding team of teachers who are willing to think together, giving their time to educate students and support school management.
What are we doing
Provide a formal school
The vision of the School: To be a witness, envoy, and leader for the nations (Acts 1: 8)
We currently have formal schools:
- Play Group and Kindergarten
- Anak Raja Christian Theology Elementary School
- Anak Raja Christian Theology Middle School
2020-2021 school year, we have started to open:
- Anak Raja Christian Theology High School ( We will start to open in the 2021 year)
The Christian Theology School is under the Director of Christian Education of the Ministry of Religion of the Republic of Indonesia and has issued a running permit for the Anak Raja Christian Theological Elementary School.
We still place 2 rental simple buildings for running our lesson activities at the moment. For that, we want to seek donations to build a permanent school. Our school is a school with a full day school system and non-profit school. In order, we are looking for a donation.
- School fees for poor students per month = Rp. 300,000 (20 $)
- Food costs per child per month = Rp. 3,000,000 (200 $)
- Cost of school equipment per student per year = IDR 2,500,000 (167 $)
- Health and nutrition costs per student per month = Rp. 1,000,000 (67 $)
- Teacher salary fee per month = Rp. 110,000,000 ($ 6,710)
- Operational Monthly Costs = Rp. 100,000,000 ($ 6,700)
Total monthly needed fund : Rp.216.800.000 ( $ 14.951 )
- Volunteer Teachers: We need Science, Math, Computer, Christian Theology, Etc.
- Extra-curricular students:
Foreign Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, etc.
Music, singing, dance, drama
Football and other sports (badminton, running, basketball, etc)
Leadership to build character leaders who fear The God
School, University, hospital and Dormitory Building Development Plan
This year we want to buy 5 hectares of land to build a school building for kindergarten – Elementary School – Middle School – high school – University, Hospital, and Dormitories. We want to accommodate 1000 students from all over Indonesia, with a full day dormitory school system.
Buying 5 hectares of land = Rp. 1.275.000,000,000 (8,500,000 $)
Development costs = Rp. 2,000.000.000.000 (334,000 $)
Facilities fee = Rp. 1,500.000,000,000 (300,000 $)
Operational Monthly Costs = Rp. 50.000.000.000 ($ 6,700)
Total Fund needed = Rp. 4.825.000.000.000
- 5 Ha of land
- 3 floors Building for all
- Comfortable classrooms, accommodating 35 students per class
- Computer Lab, Science Lab, Language Lab, ETC
- Multipurpose Building that can accommodate 1000 people with music and multimedia instruments equipment
- Basketball court, mini soccer field, etc
- Parking lots and school grounds
- Principal room, teacher rooms, administration rooms, consultation rooms
- Lobby and waiting area
- Playground for kindergarten
- Comfortable canteen and toilet facilities
- Comfortable room and good facilities for hospital
- Dormitory: boys and girls
- Rooms will accommodate 1000 people
- Kitchen and dining room
- Good shower and toilet
- Representative study room
- Living room
- Yard and garden
Life skill Training: Foreign Language
We will train children or adults to add to their future skills :
- Foreign Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin. Spain, etc.
We need :
- Volunteer of the native speaker
Web design and Online Marketing Training
Now that we have entered the digital age, which we know as 4.0, all types of sales or marketing can be done online. For that, we want to provide training, lessons for children and adults from underprivileged families so that their skills can be trained. We hope that in the future they will get the best skills to become talented young entrepreneurs.
We need :
- Volunteer Trainer
- Minimum 20 units of computer equipment/laptop and table and chairs – 40 units
- Support books
Football Player Training
Currently being a soccer player is the dream of almost all boys around the world. This phenomenon also occurs in Indonesia. Becoming a soccer player in Indonesia today is not just a hobby but will lead to becoming a professional soccer player. Currently in Indonesia, professional football clubs both League 1 and 2 have grown, so we want to prepare the young generation through the Christian theological school of the king’s children to see children’s talents, direct them and nurture and channel them to become professional soccer players. In terms of income, it turns out that a football player’s contract per competition per year in league 1 is very large for the size of a young professional and this can change his family life in the future.
When we have teamed up with the soccer school of the Bali winner’s son for our students we will train there. And now there have been some children who are really training, with the hope of becoming professional soccer players.
What we need:
- Shoes, socks, Decker, and balls
- Soccer T-shirts and pants
- Funds (to pay for children’s tuition fees at soccer school)
Fund Needed: Rp. 5.000.000 ($ 344) Monthly
Singers and Music Players
Becoming a professional singer and music player, currently booming in Indonesia. Moreover, many national TV stations hold events to find talented young singers to participate in competitions, such as Indonesia Idol.
We currently have several students who have the talent to be ready to be educated and trained professionally to become professional singers and music players.
All we need :
- Musical instruments
- Volunteers Music and Vocal professional trainers
- Music equipment: Guitars, Drum, Keyboard, Piano, Etc
Our hope: they will become professional singers and musicians and professional praise and worshipers to praise and glorify the name of God.
Fund Needed: Rp. 5.000.000 ($ 344) Monthly
MEDIUM SMALL BUSINESS: Grocery Store
Providing capital assistance for underprivileged families to start a business. The foundation will supervise the management and provide special training to them, and the capital must be returned without interest for the foundation to reuse it to others. And it goes on like that. We will manage it professionally and later with this effort it will change the economic level of those who are less fortunate, with the hope of deciding which chain of poverty is for their families and their children.
We will manage this effort, not only in Bali but we will develop it throughout Indonesia, especially in Eastern Indonesia. This effort will be developed in the form of a cooperative foundation.
Funds needed: Rp.50,000.0000 ($ 3,350) Per Person
Used for :
- Rent per year
- Buy ingredients to sell
- Rice, sugar, mineral water, cooking oil, eggs, noodles, snacks for children, bread, coffee, tea, drinks, soap, toothpaste, stationery, and others
What we need: Volunteer Trainer in business and management
Anak Raja International University
- Language and Caste
- Law & International Relation
- General Medicine and Dentistry
- Information and Technology
- Politics and Government
- Education and teacher training
- 5 hectares of land
- Office and Class Facilities
- Laboratory Facilities
Anak Raja International Hospital
- Comfortable Rooms
- The Best Medical Equipment
- The Doctor